ECP checklist: "Setting up a partnering profile"
For your maximum benefit: the recommendations of the ECP team.
- Fill out your profile early, even if the partnering tools will start just four weeks about the ECP date, people are active before that.
- Upload a friendly photo of yourself.
- Upload your company logo.
- Fill out the requested information carefully to find the right partner.
- Use the given tags to be found on certain topics.
- Continue to use your own tags to draw attention to yourself.
- Describe your offers in concrete terms.
- Tell the visitors of your profile what exactly you are looking for.
- Use the diverse possibilities of the partnering system to present several offers transparently.
- Structure your free text to make it easier for your visitors to take up information.
- Put your most important information up. Then let more information follow.
- Provide clues
And for your own activities:
- Look up for people you want to talk to early.
- Request your preferred interview partner early.
- Your conversation partner may only have limited partnering slots available or may be booked up quickly.
- Pay attention to the newly registered participants of the ECP regularly about 6 weeks before the start of the ECP.
- Also use the virtual fair to get impulses for your partnering.
- Address your desired interview candidates specifically and individually, with which concerns you approach your potential discussion partner.
- Please use a personal salutation and a greeting at the end.
- Structure your request with paragraphs, blank lines and, if necessary, bullet points or numbering. This makes it easier to record information.